Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acknowledge answer Apostles argument assertion authority bear believe Bible blessed called canon century CHAPTER Christ Christian Church claim common contained course divine doctrine Edition effect English error evidence evil examine excellence faith fallible Father Ghost give given God's gospel hand Hebrew History Holy Writ hope human idea Illustrations infallible Inspiration Jesus John learned living Lord Luke Mark Matthew meaning ment mind moral nature notice numerous observe Old Testament opinions original passage Paul Post 8vo Practical present principles probable promise prophets prove question reader reason record reference regard religion religious represented sacred Scripture Second seen Socrates Spirit supposed surely teaching tell term things thou thought tion Translated true truth unto various views vols volume whole wholly wisdom wise Woodcuts writers written
37. oldal - And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee: and he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, "He shall be called a Nazarene.
302. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
135. oldal - Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
69. oldal - So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous : verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.
134. oldal - If any man shall add unto these things, GOD shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things that are written in this book.
41. oldal - Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of Him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value ; and gave them for the potter's field, as the LORD appointed me.
89. oldal - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast...
89. oldal - For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.