Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections afterwards ancient appeared arts authority beautiful blessing bright brought called Carey cause character Christ Christian church Clarkson close continued course dark death deep desire devoted divine earth entered established evidence exertions faith father fear feeling formed friends gave give given glory gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven held holy honour hope human hundred important inhabitants interest island Kings known labours land language leave light living look Lord means meet mind Missionary missions native natural never night o'er once poor prayer preach present published raised received religion rendered residence respect rest rise round seen Society soon soul spirit success thee thing thou thought truth visited whole young
102. oldal - I exhort, therefore, that first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
186. oldal - For thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered ; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
100. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
25. oldal - For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
100. oldal - Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night : ye that make mention of the Lord, keep not silence, and give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
152. oldal - But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him; for the Lord seeth not as man seeth ; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
155. oldal - But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee ; how much less this house that I have builded...
100. oldal - And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.