Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear bear Behold believe bless blest bliss blood breast bright bring cheer Christ darkness dear death deep divine dwell earth endless eternal ev'ry everlasting eyes face faith fall Father fear feel feet flow foes give glorious glory God's grace hand happy hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy hope Immanuel Jesu's Jesus join keep King Lamb land light live Lord meet mind move never pain peace poor pow'r praise prove Redeemer reigns rejoice rest righteousness rise sacred safe saints salvation Saviour seek shine sight sing sinners sins skies song soon sorrow soul sound sov'reign Spirit stand strength sure sweet tears thee thine things thou art thought thro throne thy love tongue trust truth voice wonders
36. oldal - CHRIST, Whose glory fills the skies, Christ, the true, the only Light, Sun of Righteousness, arise, Triumph o'er the shades of night : Day-spring from on high, be near ; Day-star, in my heart appear.
276. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame ; So purer light shall mark the road, That leads me to the Lamb.
580. oldal - To be exalted thus :" "Worthy the LAMB," our lips reply, For He was slain for us.
380. oldal - GOD moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform ; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. Deep in unfathomable mines Of never-failing skill, He treasures up his bright designs, And works his sovereign will.
579. oldal - COME let us join our cheerful songs With angels round the throne : Ten thousand thousand are their tongues, But all their joys are one. 2 " Worthy the Lamb that died," they cry, " To be exalted thus !" " Worthy the Lamb," our hearts reply,
68. oldal - HOW sweet the name of Jesus sounds in a believer's ear! It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, and drives away his fear. 2 It makes the wounded spirit whole, and calms the troubled breast; 'tis manna to the hungry soul, and to the weary rest. 3 Dear name!
2. oldal - Life, like a fountain rich and free, Springs from the presence of my Lord ; And in thy light our souls shall see The glories promised in thy word.
282. oldal - Nothing in my hand I bring; Simply to thy cross I cling ; Naked, come to thee for dress ; Helpless, look to thee for grace ; Foul, I to the fountain fly ; Wash me, Saviour, or I die.