Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action appear appointed Assembly assistant authority bill bishop body borough burgh called cause charge church civil claim clergy clerk commission committed common constitution continued conviction council court crime crown death directed duty effect election enacted England entitled established estates evidence execution felony give given granted hand held Henry hold hundred issue judges judgment jurisdiction jury justice king king's kingdom lands liable lord manner marriage matters meeting minister nature necessary notice oath object offence original parish parliament party passed peace person poll possession present prisoner privileges punishment reason received reign respect returning road royal says Scotland serve session sheriff statute straight line taken term thence thereof thing town trial unless vote whole writ
633. oldal - So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself; for no man ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
141. oldal - ... for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
633. oldal - The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth ; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will ; only in the Lord.
632. oldal - Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
141. oldal - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God : the powers that be are ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.
45. oldal - That the raising or keeping a standing army within the kingdom in time of peace, unless it be with consent of parliament, is against law.
713. oldal - And shall subscribe a profession of their Christian belief, in these words : I, AB, profess faith in God the Father, and in Jesus Christ his eternal Son, the true God, and in the Holy Spirit, one God blessed for evermore ; and do acknowledge the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be given by divine inspiration.
604. oldal - Crown, and better securing the rights and liberties of the subject, is and stands limited to the Princess Sophia, Electress and Duchess Dowager of Hanover and the heirs of her body being protestants. And all these things I do plainly and sincerely acknowledge and swear according to these express words by me spoken and according to the plain and common sense and understanding of the same words without any equivocation, mental evasion or secret reservation whatsoever. And I do make this recognition,...
632. oldal - For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband : else were your children unclean ; but now are they holy.