Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
able according Actions Affections affured appear becauſe Beginning believe Body called comprehend concerning Condition confider continually Creatures Divine Doctrine doth Earth endeavour eternal evident Evil excellent Eyes faid Faith fame Father fhall fhew fhould fince firft firſt fome fore formed frame fuch Gifts give God's Gods Government Grace Hand Heart Heaven hence himſelf Holy Scripture Holy Spirit infinite Knowledge Laws learned Light Lives Lord Lots Love Manner Matter Means Mind moft moſt muft muſt Nature neceffary needs never Notion Order Original ourſelves particular Perfections Perfons perform Place plain pleaſed Power prefent proceed Puniſhment Reaſon receive Religion render Repentance revealed Reward Rules Saviour Senfe SERM SERMON ſhall Sins Souls tells Text thefe themſelves theſe Things thofe thoſe thou Thoughts tion Trinity true Truth underſtand Unity unto Uſe whole wicked wonderful World worship
207. oldal - My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
150. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool : where is the house that ye build unto me ? and where is the place of my rest ? For all those things hath mine hand made...
289. oldal - God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus...
249. oldal - The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked : the Lord hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.
37. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
197. oldal - To fight the good fight of faith, and lay hold upon eternal life." " To serve God acceptably, with reverence and godly fear." " To be steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as we know that our labour is not in vain in the Lord.
221. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
193. oldal - And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail ; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath ; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them...
69. oldal - I Therefore the prisoner of the Lord beseech you, that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love ; endeavouring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.
289. oldal - That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.