Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Sermons on Select Subjects: Now First Pub. from the Originals with a Brief ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Sermons on Select Subjects: Now First Pub, From the Originals With a Brief ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Actions Affections againſt alſo appear becauſe believe beſt bleſſed Body bring called Cauſe Change Chriſt Chriſtian concerning Condition conſider continued created Creatures Divine doth Duty Earth endeavour eternal evident Evil excellent Eyes Faith fall firſt formed frame Fruits Gifts give Glory God's Goodneſs Government Grace grieve Hand Heart Heaven hence himſelf Holy Scripture Holy Spirit Hopes infinite Knowledge laſt Laws Light Lives Lord Lots Love Manner Means ments Mind moſt muſt Nature needs neſs never Notion Order Original ourſelves particular Perfection perform Perſon Place plain pleaſed Power preſent proceed Puniſhment Reaſon receive Religion render Repentance Reward Rules ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Senſe SERM SERMON ſhall ſhould ſince Sins ſome Souls ſpiritual ſuch tells Text themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Thoughts tion true Truth underſtand unto Uſe walk whole wicked wonderful World Worſhip
207. oldal - My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
289. oldal - God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus...
249. oldal - The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked : the Lord hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.
37. oldal - All things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous and to the wicked; to the good, and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner; and he that sweareth, as he that feareth an oath.
197. oldal - To fight the good fight of faith, and lay hold upon eternal life." " To serve God acceptably, with reverence and godly fear." " To be steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as we know that our labour is not in vain in the Lord.
221. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
193. oldal - And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail ; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath ; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them...
69. oldal - I Therefore the prisoner of the Lord beseech you, that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with long-suffering, forbearing one another in love ; endeavouring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.
289. oldal - That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.