Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Analytical Concordance to the Holy Scriptures, Or the Bible Presented ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
according Acts answered Assyria beasts behold blessed blood bread brethren bring brought called cast cause Christ Chron commanded covenant daughter David dead death deliver Deut drink dwell earth Egypt evil eyes Ezek face families father fear feet field fire flesh gate gave give given glory hand hath head hear heard heart heaven holy hosts hundred Israel Jacob Jerusalem Jesus John Judah Judges king land live LORD Luke Matth Moses mountains mouth pass priest princes prophet Prov reigned round saith saith the LORD sent servant sons soul spake speak spirit stone sword thee thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt thousand took tribe turned unto viii voice wilderness
150. oldal - He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment ; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
199. oldal - O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me. Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee : I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan, and now I am become two bands.
81. oldal - God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked : that there should be no schism in the body ; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it ; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
197. oldal - And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
282. oldal - And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne, and the beasts, and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
289. oldal - My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden; for, behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
207. oldal - Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
109. oldal - And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; and the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
79. oldal - And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts : for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left ; and they seek my life, to take it away.