Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abound adore ages almighty appear appointed Assembly Behold bless blood bring cease cheer Christ Church clouds comes dark death died divine dust dwell earth eternal ev'ry everlasting evil eyes face faith fall Father fears flow frame gift give glad glorious glory grace grave grief ground guilt hand hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly Heaven's holy honours hope hour human HYMN ISAIAH Jesus John King land leave light lives Lord Luke mind night o'er Paraphrases past paths peace pow'r praise race raise reign rise sacred Saviour scorn shine sinners sins skies song sons soon sorrows soul Spirit spread spring stand takes thee thine thou thoughts throne troubled trust truth VIII voice
112. oldal - When all thy mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys; Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love, and praise.
116. oldal - What, though in solemn silence all Move round the dark terrestrial ball ; What, though no real voice nor sound Amidst their radiant orbs be found ; In reason's ear they all rejoice, And utter forth a glorious voice, For ever singing, as they shine, ' The hand that made us is Divine.
60. oldal - Fear not," said he — for mighty dread Had seized their troubled mind — " Glad tidings of great joy I bring To you and all mankind.
115. oldal - Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
114. oldal - Ten thousand thousand precious gifts My daily thanks employ ; Nor is the least a cheerful heart, That tastes those gifts with joy.
50. oldal - Our hearts, if God we seek to know, Shall know Him, and rejoice; His coming like the morn shall be, Like morning songs His voice.
113. oldal - ... mercies, O my God, My rising soul surveys, Transported with the view, I'm lost In wonder, love and praise. O how shall words with equal warmth The gratitude declare That glows within my ravish'd heart? But Thou canst read it there. Thy Providence my life sustain'd, And all my wants redrest; When in the silent womb I lay, And hung upon the breast.
117. oldal - WHEN rising from the bed of death, O'erwhelm'd with guilt and fear, I see my Maker face to face ; O how shall I appear ! 2 If yet, while pardon may be found, And mercy may be sought, My heart with inward horror shrinks, And trembles at the thought: 3...
108. oldal - Now with triumphal palms they stand Before the throne on high, And serve the God they love, amidst The glories of the sky.