Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admiral affairs allies answer appointed army arrived assist assured attack bill bishop body brought carried church command commons concerned conduct considerable continued council court crown death desired detached duke Dutch earl effect elector employed enemy engaged England English established expressed favour fleet forces France French garrison granted horse immediately importance interest Ireland Italy John joined king James king William king's kingdom land late letter lords maintain majesty majority marched measures ment ministers ministry necessary oath obliged observed offered officers opposition parliament party passed peace person possession presented prince proceedings produced promised proposed Protestant queen raised received resolved returned sailed sent session ships sir John Fenwick Spain squadron subjects succession supplies taken thousand tion took trade treaty troops voted whole
430. oldal - An act for the further security of his Majesty's person and the succession of the crown in the Protestant line, and for extinguishing the hopes of the pretended Prince of Wales, and all other pretenders, and their open and secret abettors...
10. oldal - Will you. to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by the law? And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them?
381. oldal - That no person who has an office or place of profit under the King, or receives a pension from the crown, shall be capable of serving as a member of the house of commons.
13. oldal - Protestant Subjects dissenting from the Church of England from the Penalties of certain Laws...
10. oldal - Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of this United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, and the dominions thereto belonging, according to the statutes in parliament agreed on, and the respective laws and customs of the same? King. I solemnly promise so to do.
136. oldal - The laws enacted in this session were these : an act for abrogating the oath of supremacy in Ireland, and appointing other oaths...
357. oldal - Papist shall be capable of purchasing any lands, tenements, or hereditaments, either in his own name, or in the name of any other person in trust for him.
381. oldal - That from and after the time that the further limitation by this act shall take effect, all matters and things relating to the wellgoverning of this kingdom, which are properly cognizable in the privy council by the laws and customs of this realm, shall be transacted there, and all resolutions taken thereupon shall be signed by such of the privy council as shall advise and consent to the same.
421. oldal - He seemed to be in a fair way of recovering till the first day of March, when his knee appeared to be inflamed, with great pain and weakness. Next day he granted a commission under the great seal to several peers, for passing the bills to which both houses of parliament had agreed ; namely, the act of attainder against the pretended prince of Wales, and another in favour of the quakers, enacting, that their solemn affirmation and declaration should be accepted instead of an oath in the usual form.