Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amid beam beauty beneath blast blaze bloom bosom boundless breast breath breeze bright calm Cambrian mountains charm chearful circling clouds croud darting deep delight descends diurnal motion earth ether exalted fair fair brow fatal instinct fate flame flood form'd foul funk gale gentle gloom glowing grace grove happy heart heaven herds hills lise lustre matchless mind mingled mix'd mountains Muse Nature Nature pants Nature's night o'er passions peace persection plain pomp pride rage rapture retir'd rills rise roar robe rocks round rous'd rural scene sear seels servent shade shine sields sierce silvan sire sirm sirst smile smiling banks soft song soul spread Spring storm stream stretch'd swain sweep sweet swelling swift tempest tender thee thence thou thought thro thunder toil Typhon vale virtue wandering waste wave wild winds wing wintry woods youth
214. oldal - Great Source of day, best image here below Of thy Creator, ever pouring wide, From world to world, the vital ocean round, On Nature write with every beam his praise.
212. oldal - Shoots full perfection through the swelling year: And oft thy voice in dreadful thunder speaks, And oft at dawn, deep noon, or falling eve, By brooks and groves in hollow-whispering gales. Thy bounty shines in Autumn unconfined, And spreads a common feast for all that lives.
182. oldal - Of horrid prospect, shag the trackless plain: Nor finds the river, nor the forest, hid Beneath the formless wild; but wanders on From hill to dale, still more and more astray; Impatient flouncing through the drifted heaps, Stung with the thoughts of home; the thoughts of home Rush on his nerves, and call their vigour forth In many a vain attempt.
212. oldal - THESE, as they change, ALMIGHTY FATHER, these Are but the varied God. The rolling year Is full of THEE. Forth in the pleasing Spring THY beauty walks, THY tenderness and love. Wide flush the fields ; the softening air is balm ; Echo the mountains round ; the forest smiles ; And every sense, and every heart is joy. Then comes THY glory in the Summer months, With light and heat refulgent.
183. oldal - ... they dance along, How many feel, this very moment, death And all the sad variety of pain. How many sink in the devouring flood, Or more devouring flame.
210. oldal - Tis done! dread Winter spreads his latest glooms, And reigns tremendous o'er the conquer'd year. How dead the vegetable kingdom lies! How dumb the tuneful! horror wide extends .His desolate domain.
125. oldal - While these unhappy partners of your kind Wide-hover round you, like the fowls of heaven, And ask their humble dole. The various turns Of fortune ponder; that your sons may want What now, with hard reluctance, faint, ye give.
165. oldal - And day to day, through the revolving year ; Admiring, sees her in her every shape ; Feels all her sweet emotions at his heart ; Takes what she liberal gives, nor thinks of more.