Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Sabbath: A Poem: to Which Are Now Added, Sabbath Walks
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2020
acts aged angel answer appeared blessed blood body bread brings brought called cause character clouds death deep distant evidence face fall fear field flowers friends give ground hand happy hath head hear heard heart hill holy hope human keep labour land leave light live look Lord man's mark means morning murder nature never night Note o'er oath observance pass peace perhaps person poor praise prayer preach present prison rest rich Sabbath saith Scotland seems seen shalt shepherd sing song soul sound spirit strain stream sweet taken thee thine things thou thought torture truth turn unto vale voice WALK whole wings witness woods
93. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer...
162. oldal - And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty ; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
92. oldal - And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm : therefore the Lord thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.
28. oldal - And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.
96. oldal - Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn ? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat...
29. oldal - Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
95. oldal - For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.
94. oldal - And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. 56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.