Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
61 Cygni absolute altogether anapaest Annabel Lee appearance atoms beautiful bells Bon-Bon caesura called cameleopard catalectic centre CHARMION cluster comprehend conceive course dactyl diffusion distance Divine door dream Earth effect epoch equality exist eyes fact fancy feel feet foot force gentleman hand hath head heart Heaven hexameter Hop-Frog iambus idea imagine irradiation king Lalage length less light look Madame Lalande Majesty matter means merely mind moon natural nebulae never Nevermore night Nosology oblong box observed Old Charley once ourang-outangs Pennifeather perceive planets poem poetical Politian precisely principle Prosodies Quoth the Raven regard replied rhyme rhythm scansion seemed seen sense shadow short syllables smile soul sound speak spirit spondaic spondee stars suppose tendency thee thing thou thought thousand tion trochaic trochee true truth Unity Universe verse voice words
268. oldal - Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly, Though its answer little meaning — little relevancy bore; For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door — Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door, With such name as
xv. oldal - I see the lights of the village Gleam through the rain and the mist, And a feeling of sadness comes o'er me That my soul cannot resist: A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain, And resembles sorrow only As the mist resembles the rain.
4. oldal - TEARS, idle tears, I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine despair Rise in the heart, and gather to the eyes, In looking on the happy Autumn-fields, And thinking of the days that are no more. Fresh as the first beam glittering on a sail, That brings our friends up from the underworld, Sad as the last which reddens over one That sinks with all we love below the verge ; So sad, so fresh, the days that are no more.
20. oldal - THE skies they were ashen and sober ; The leaves they were crisped and sere, The leaves they were withering and sere ; It was night in the lonesome October Of my most immemorial year ; It was hard by the dim lake of Auber, In the misty mid region of Weir : It was down by the dank tarn of Auber, In the ghoul-haunted woodland of Weir.
10. oldal - ... thing of evil ! — prophet Fa*y still, if bird or devil!— ^ Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore, Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted — On this home by Horror haunted — tell me truly, I implore — Is there — is there balm in Gilead? — tell me — tell me, I implore! Quoth the raven,
27. oldal - IT WAS many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me.
xv. oldal - And the night shall be filled with music, And the cares, that infest the day, Shall fold their tents, like the Arabs, And as silently steal away.
35. oldal - Up many and many a marvellous shrine Whose wreathed friezes intertwine The viol, the violet, and the vine. Resignedly beneath the sky The melancholy waters lie. So blend the turrets and shadows there That all seem pendulous in air, While from a proud tower in the town Death looks gigantically down.
23. oldal - Hear the sledges with the bells — Silver bells! What a world of merriment their melody foretells! How they tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, In the icy air of night! While the stars that oversprinkle All the heavens, seem to twinkle With a crystalline delight...