Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accept according adore alleluia Almighty Altar Amen Angel Apostles beginning behold believe beseech Thee Blessed Blood body Chalice Christum Church Communion confess CONTRITION Cross dead death deliver desire Deum Deus dicit didst Divine Domine Dominus vobiscum earth enemies eternal everlasting evil faith Father gifts give glory Gospel grace grant hands hear heart heaven Holy Ghost honour hope Host humble infinite John Kyrie eleison light living Lord Jesus Christ Maria Mary Mass Mater meam mercy Mother never nobis nostrum offer omnes omnia omnibus omnipotens pardon Pater Patri peace praise pray prayer present Priest receive rest Sacrament Sacred sæcula sæculorum Saints salvation Sancti says semper sins soul spiritu thanks things Thou Thou hast Thou shalt Thy holy Thy servants tibi true tuæ tuam tuis tuum Virgin vouchsafe
79. oldal - He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
51. oldal - Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead : Whose kingdom shall have no end.
175. oldal - God, from whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed: Give unto thy servants that peace which the world cannot give; that both our hearts may be set to obey thy commandments...
187. oldal - Heaven and earth are full of the majesty of thy glory. The glorious company of the apostles praise thee. The goodly fellowship of the prophets praise thee. The noble army of martyrs praise thee.
59. oldal - God; we acknowledge thee to be the Lord. All the earth doth worship thee, the Father everlasting. To thee, all Angels cry aloud; the Heavens, and all the Powers therein. To thee, Cherubim and Seraphim continually do cry, Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God of Sabaoth; Heaven and earth are full of the Majesty of thy Glory.
39. oldal - NUNC dimittis servum tuum, Domine:* secundum verbum tuum in pace. Quia viderunt oculi mei * salutare tuum. Quod parasti * ante faciem omnium populorum. Lumen ad revelationem gentium,* et gloriam plebis tuae Israel.
11. oldal - Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women. And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
50. oldal - Crucifixus etiam pro nobis: sub Pontio Pilato passus et sepultus est. Et resurrexit tertia die secundum Scripturas...
189. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers. Thou sittest at the right hand of God in the glory of the Father. We believe that thou shalt come to be our Judge. We therefore pray thee help thy servants whom thou hast redeemed with thy precious blood. Make them to be numbered with thy saints in glory everlasting.