Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
againſt alſo angel anſwered aſked becauſe began behold believe bleſſed bread brethren brought called caſt Chap chief Chriſt cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil diſciples earth enter eyes faid faith unto Father fear fins firſt followed gave Ghoſt give given hand haſt hath healed hear heard heart heaven himſelf holy hour houſe Jeruſalem Jeſus Jeſus anſwered Jews John king kingdom knew laid light live Lord Luke Mark Matt means mother multitude muſt Note paſs Paul Peter Phariſees pray preached prieſts prophets receive ſaid unto ſame ſaw ſaying ſee ſent ſervant ſhall ſhalt ſhe ſhould Simon ſome ſpake ſpeak ſpirit ſuch taken tell temple thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou took true uſe Verily whole ye ſhall
189. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.
92. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him : but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
36. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father, and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
269. oldal - Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old ? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born ? Jesus answered, Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
255. oldal - And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. 34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
253. oldal - Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people : and behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him: No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him ; and lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
318. oldal - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit, he taketh away ; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
5. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.
81. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because ye build the tombs of the prophets and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, 'If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.