Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts admit Apostle appear argument atonement authority baptism bear believe blessed blood body called character Christian Church concerning consider creature Creed death Deity deny distinct divine doctrine earth equally eternal evidence existence express fact faith Father feelings flesh give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human important inspired Jehovah John justice knowledge language light living Lord Jesus Christ meaning mind moral nature never object observe original passage Paul perfect person present principles proof proper prove question reason receive reference regard reject respect Sacrament salvation saved Saviour Scripture sense sins soul speak Spirit sufferings suppose term testimony things thou tion Trinity true truth Unitarian unto Version whole words writers
291. oldal - And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.
614. oldal - He said unto them. Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
592. oldal - BAPTISM is not only a sign of profession, and mark of difference, whereby Christian men are discerned from others that be not christened ; but it is also a sign of regeneration, or new birth, whereby, as by an instrument, they that receive baptism rightly are grafted into the Church ; the promises of the forgiveness of sin, and of our adoption to be. the sons of God by the Holy Ghost, are visibly signed and sealed; faith is confirmed and grace increased by virtue of prayer unto God.
157. oldal - Lord of lords ; who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto ; whom no man hath seen, nor can see : to whom be honour and power everlasting.
231. oldal - And again, when he bringeth in the First-begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
577. oldal - All things are delivered unto me of my Father : and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father ; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
xviii. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all, and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference : for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...
12. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
581. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.