Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Trial and Acquittal of Lyman Beecher, D. D.: Before the Presbytery ..., 4. rész
Joshua Lacy Wilson,Lyman Beecher
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
ability able according Adam admit adopt agency become Beecher believe Bible body bring called cause character charge choice choose Christ christian church Confession of Faith constitution contained court creed deny depraved divine doctrine effect entire evidence evil exist explain express fact fall feel follows free agent give given gospel grace ground hand heart held heresy heretic hold holy inability language letter man's matter mean mind ministers moral natural natural ability necessity never opinion original perfect preaching Presbytery present principle produce prove punishment question reason received refer replied requires respect Seminary sense sentiments sermon sinner sins soul speak Spirit stand standards suppose Synod taken teach testimony things tion true truth turn understanding understood views voluntary whole Wilson wrong
30. oldal - From this original corruption, whereby we are utterly indisposed, disabled, and made opposite to all good, and wholly inclined to all evil, do proceed all actual transgressions.
66. oldal - See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil, in that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, and His statutes, and His judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply : and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
66. oldal - I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing : therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live...
10. oldal - They being the root of all mankind, the guilt of this sin was IMPUTED, and the same death in sin and corrupted nature conveyed to all their posterity descending from them by ordinary generation.
28. oldal - Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven," we pray, that God by his grace would make us able and willing to know, obey, and submit to his will in all things, as the angels do in heaven. Q. 104. What do we pray for in the fourth petition ? A. In the fourth petition, which is, "Give us this day our daily bread...
28. oldal - Hallowed be thy name," we pray, that God would enable us and others to glorify him in all that whereby he maketh himself known, and that he would dispose all things to his own glory. Q,. 102. What do we pray for in the second petition? A. In the second petition, which is,
30. oldal - No mere man, since the fall, is able in this life, perfectly to keep the commandments of God, but doth daily break them in thought, word, and deed.
28. oldal - Man by his fall into a state of sin, hath wholly lost all ability of will to any spiritual good accompanying salvation, so as a natural man being altogether averse from that good, and dead in sin, is not able by his own strength to convert himself, or to prepare himself thereunto.