Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore affections affliction ages angels appear beauty better blessed bliss body bright called Christ comes comfort communion concern corruption creature crown daily darkness death delight desire divine dwell earth enter eternity excellencies expect face faith fall Father fear friends fulness give glorious glory grace hand happy hath heart heaven heavenly Hence holy honour hope infinite inhabitants keep kind King land less light live look Lord MEDITATION mind nature never night pass perfect person pleasures poor possessed praise prayer present promise providence rest rich rise saints seen shine sinners sins sons sorrow soul spiritual stand stars suffer Surely thee thine things thou thoughts thousand throne tion trouble turn views walk whole wisdom wonder wrath
269. oldal - But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel...
295. oldal - Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire besides thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
375. oldal - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
206. oldal - If a man love me, my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
219. oldal - The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
14. oldal - How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up? 31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
304. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
17. oldal - He who spared not his own Son but delivered him up to the death for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things...