Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham accomplishment according Acts answer apostle appearance Assyria beasts Behold believe blood body Book of Revelation born bring brought called chapter Christ coming concerning Daniel daughter earth Egypt evil expressed eyes face faith fathers fear figure fire flesh four fourth future gentiles gift give given glory hand hath heads heart heaven hereafter holy host Isaiah Israel Jacob Jerusalem Jesus Jews judgment king kingdom land living Lord midst Note observed pass Paul plain pointed promises prophecy prophet receive reference regarding remnant respect righteous saith saith the Lord Saviour says scriptures seed seen seven shalt soul speak spirit spoken stand tabernacle taken thee things thou throne true turned understand unto verse vision voice waters whole wicked wings wisdom worthy written Zion
83. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
83. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work : only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...
79. oldal - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith : but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
100. oldal - God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
23. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
2. oldal - By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
xli. oldal - Repent ye therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord, and *he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you ; whom the heaven must receive, until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
85. oldal - I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
114. oldal - And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. 5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
116. oldal - And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. "And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.