Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Family Prayers, and Prayers on the Ten Commandments
Henry Thornton,Manton Eastburn
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
ALMIGHTY authority become beseech Thee bless body bring cause Christian comforts commanded committed consider continually daily dangers death deliver desire doctrines duties earth enable especially eternal everlasting evil faith Father favour fear follow forgive friends fruits give glory Gospel grace grant unto hand hath hear hearts heaven heavenly hope humble imperfect Jesus Christ judge kind kingdom knowledge light lives look Lord manner means minds MORNING nature night offer ourselves pardon past peace persons praise pray Thee prayers present preserve profess providence receive religion remember repentance respect sake Saviour secret sense serve sins souls teach temper temptations thank Thee Thine things Thou hast thoughts Thy blessing Thy Gospel Thy grace Thy Holy Spirit Thy mercy true trust truth unto unto Thee various walk wants whole
346. oldal - And he charged them that they should tell no man : but the more he charged them, so much the more a great deal they published it; 37 And were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well : he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.
232. oldal - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in dang-er of the judgment: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the judgment...
206. oldal - Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
165. oldal - Church, the safety, honour, and welfare of thy people ; that all things may be so ordered and settled by their endeavours, upon the best and surest foundations, that peace and happiness, truth and justice, religion and piety, may be established among us for all generations.
289. oldal - But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost ; in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
235. oldal - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
303. oldal - And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true ; and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
234. oldal - Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer; and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
344. oldal - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven ; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name ? and in thy name have cast out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
316. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.