Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adam altho apostles appears become beginning believe belong body born called cause child Christ Christian Church comes comfort complete concerning confession consciousness consider conversion created creation creature death deny difference direct divine doctrine earth effect elect enter entirely eternal evident exist expression fact faith fall Father follows gift give given glory God's grace hand hardening heart heaven Hence Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human nature Jesus John knowledge light live Lord lost man's matter means mind never once operation original Paul perfect person possess pray prayer present question reason received reference Reformed regeneration relation remains revealed righteousness saints salvation sanctification saving Scripture sense shows sinful sinner soul speak stand teaches things thought tion true truth understand union unto whole writing wrought
608. oldal - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
187. oldal - Having, then gifts, differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith ; or ministry, let us wait on our ministering; or he that teacheth, on teaching; or he that exhorteth, on exhortation : he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
421. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
608. oldal - Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme : 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation : 30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
233. oldal - THIS is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam; in the day when they were created.
608. oldal - If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death : I do not say that he shall pray for it.
609. oldal - For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God : 8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing ; whose end is to be burned.
608. oldal - For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
572. oldal - Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
604. oldal - But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him ; that the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake; Lord, who hath believed our report ? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed...