Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appear atonement attended believe Bible blessed Board body called cause character Christ Christian continued death died divine doctrine Dutch Church duty earth evidence expressed eyes fact faith Father feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy head heart heaven holy honour hope human important influence instruction interest Jesus John King labours land late learned letter light live look Lord manner means meeting ment mind minister Missionary nature never observed Pastor peace person piety pious prayer preach present Quaker reason received Reformed religion religious respect Sabbath Scriptures Society soon soul speak spirit Synod thee things thou thought tion true truth union whole writings young zeal
50. oldal - No man, says the Apostle, ever yet hated his own flesh, but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the Church, for we are members of his body, of his flesh and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto
295. oldal - are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God ; and are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; in whom all the building fitly framed together, groweth into an holy temple in the Lord.
261. oldal - Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth ? For the woman which hath a husband, is bound by the law to her husband, so long as he liveth ; but if the
10. oldal - Speaking the truth in love," they "grow up into him in all things which is the head, even Christ: from whom the whole body fitly joined together, and compacted by that which every joint supplielh, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
205. oldal - Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower and is cut down ; he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.
294. oldal - Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands ; thy walls are continually before me"—
76. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God . and I will write upon him my new name.
219. oldal - Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep ; If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take!
262. oldal - unto death : But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.