The Doctrine of the New Jerusalem Concerning the Sacred Scripture
R. Hindmarsh; and sold by J. Buckland; H. D. Symonds; W. Bryan; I. Clarke, and I. Haslingden, Manchester; and by the other booksellers in town and country, 1786 - 97 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo amongſt Angels appear becauſe called Caſe cauſe celeſtial Chap Church concerning confirmed Conjunction conſequently contained Correſpondencies derived deſtroyed Divine Truth Doctrine Earth effected Ephraim Expreſſion Faith Falſes Father firſt follows genuine Truths give given Glory Ground Hair hath Head Heart Heaven Hell hence himſelf Holy Horſe inaſmuch Influence Iſaiah Iſrael it's Jehovah Jeruſalem John judge Judgment Juſtice King Kingdom Knowledge known Laſt Letter Light literal Senſe Lord Lord's Love Marriage Matt Means meant Mention Names natural natural Senſe opened Order particular Paſſages Perſons Places Power precious preſent Principle Prophet Reaſon Relation repreſented Reſpect ſaid ſame Science ſee ſeen ſhall ſhewn ſhould ſignified ſome ſpiritual Senſe Stars Stones ſuch Temple themſelves therein thereof theſe Things thoſe thou Three tion Treatiſe treats true Ultimates Underſtanding underſtood unto uſed Virtue Voice Wall Water whereas wherefore Wiſdom Word World Worſhip Writings written
6. oldal - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood; and his name is called The Word of God.
10. oldal - And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
11. oldal - And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
59. oldal - At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me : And he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
11. oldal - And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle ; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men: and they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions...
49. oldal - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God : every precious stone was thy covering ; the sardius, topaz, and the diamond ; the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper ; the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold ; the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee, in the day that thou wast created.
56. oldal - For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, And of the fields of Gomorrah : Their grapes are grapes of gall, Their clusters are bitter: Their wine is the poison of dragons, And the cruel venom of asps.
18. oldal - And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore; for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.