Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
64. oldal - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding, in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
24. oldal - Gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
124. oldal - For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.
79. oldal - And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
61. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
83. oldal - And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the Sabbath day, and said unto the people. There are six days in which men ought to work in them therefore come and be healed; and not on the Sabbath day...
73. oldal - But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of GOD: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
87. oldal - When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him: and he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.