Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
action affections afford allowed appear arise bear become begin behold blessed carry cause character Christ comfort commune concerning conduct conscience consider course crimes dangers death desire devotion direct distress Divine duty earth enjoy enjoyment evil favour fear feel friends future gentleness give guilt hand happiness hath heart Heaven Hence honour hope hour human important influence interest knowledge less light living look Lord manners means ment midst mind misery moral nature never objects old age pass passions period piety pleasures possess preparation present principle prosperity Providence reason reflection religion religious remain respect rest reward rise sense SERMON situation soul spirit success suffer sure temper things thou thoughts tion true truth universal vice virtue whole wisdom worldly yourselves youth
129. oldal - These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee...
2. oldal - And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord ? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
387. oldal - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth : therefore let thy words be few.
249. oldal - Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. The depth saith, It is not in me : and the sea saith, It is not with me.
95. oldal - When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
73. oldal - Depart from us ; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. "What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him?
67. oldal - When the ear heard me, then it blessed me ; and when the eye saw me, it gave witness to me ; because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me : and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.
410. oldal - Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb; 'and even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
311. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.