Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appear arms bear bless blest bliss blood bright bring Christ cross crown dark dear death died divine dwell dying earth endless eternal eyes face faith fall Father fear feel feet flow foes friends give glorious glory grace guilty hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy hope hour Jesus join King Lamb land leave light live look Lord Lyre meet morning mourning never night o'er once pain peace pleasures poor praise pray prove receive Redeemer reign rest rise saints salvation Savior seek shine sing sinners sins skies song soon sorrow soul sound Spirit stand sure sweet thee thine thou thou art thought throne thy love tion tongue tune voice wait
47. oldal - But Christ, the heavenly Lamb, Takes all our sins away ; A sacrifice of nobler name, And richer blood, than they. 3 My faith would lay her hand On that dear head of thine, While like a penitent I stand, And there confess my sin.
173. oldal - BLEST be the tie that binds Our hearts in Christian love ; The fellowship of kindred minds Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one. Our comforts and our cares. 3 We share our mutual woes, Our mutual burdens bear ; And often for each other flows The sympathizing tear.
127. oldal - When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie, My grace all-sufficient shall be thy supply ; The flame shall not hurt thee ; I only design Thy dross to consume, and thy gold to refine.
23. oldal - What though the spicy breezes Blow soft o'er Ceylon's isle, Though every prospect pleases, And only man is vile : In vain with lavish kindness The gifts of God are strown ; The heathen, in his blindness, Bows down to wood and stone...
137. oldal - I would not live alway; no, welcome the tomb; Since Jesus hath lain there, I dread not its gloom: There sweet be my rest, till He bid me arise To hail Him in triumph descending the skies.
81. oldal - LOVE DIVINE, ALL LOVE EXCELLING EVE divine, all love excelling, Joy of heaven, to earth come down! Fix in us thy humble dwelling; All thy faithful mercies crown. Jesus, thou art all compassion, Pure, unbounded love thou art: Visit us with thy salvation; Enter every trembling heart.
83. oldal - Mine is an unchanging love, Higher than the heights above, Deeper than the depths beneath, Free and faithful, strong as death. 5 " Thou shalt see My glory soon, When the work of grace is done ; Partner of My throne shalt be ; Say, poor sinner, lov'st thou Me?
127. oldal - I am thy God, and will still give thee aid; I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand, Upheld by My righteous, omnipotent hand.
106. oldal - I'm constrained to be ! Let that grace, Lord, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to Thee : Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it ; Prone to leave the God I love ; Here's my heart, oh take and seal it, Seal it from Thy courts above.