Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Doctrine of Justification by Faith, Through the Imputation of the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
abſolutely acceptance according actual affirms againſt alſo anſwer Apoſtle becauſe believe blood called cauſe chap charge Chriſt church concerning condemnation condition conſcience conſidered continuation covenant death deny deſign difference divine doctrine doth duty effects eternal evident excluded expreſſed faith firſt give given glory Goſpel grace grant guilt hath Hence himſelf holy imputation inherent inquiry intended itſelf Jeſus Chriſt judged judgment juſtified live Lord means mediation merit mind moſt muſt namely nature neceſſary neſs obedience object obligation obſerved pardon Paul perfect performed perſon plead preſent principle promiſe propoſed prove puniſhment purpoſe reaſon receive reſpect righteous righteouſneſs righteouſneſs of Chriſt rule ſaid ſame ſaved ſay Scripture ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſtate ſubject ſuch ſuffered ſuppoſe ſurety teſtimony themſelves theſe theſe things things thoſe tion true truth unto uſe whereby Wherefore wherein whole wiſdom
9. oldal - Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins : And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
10. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
10. oldal - And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
10. oldal - Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay; but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
159. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
161. oldal - For if by one man's offence death reigned by one, much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness, shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.
11. oldal - I count all things but lofs, for the excellency of the knowledge of Chrift Jefus my Lord ; for whom I have fuffered the lofs of all things, and do count them but dung that I may win Chrift...
46. oldal - Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
39. oldal - Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, to the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the Beloved ; in whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace...