How Life Began
Chick Publications, 2011 - 158 oldal
Could life have formed in the Primordial Soup billions of years ago?
Evolutionists claim that simple chemicals became concentrated in ancient oceans, forming an organic broth which eventually produced living cells. Is this possible?
In 1953 Stanley Miller became famous for his experiment which produced amino acids by passing a spark through gasses which contained the elements that make up amino acids. Evolutionists hoped their students would believe without question that amino acids would produce life. But Heinze reveals the facts evolutionists won't tell you. The amino acids produced would not work in any living things. The more recently suggested steps in Chemical evolution will not take place either. The idea is scientifically bankrupt, and the foundation of evolutionary thinking is destroyed.
Full of quotes from the best known scientists in the field, How Life Began is a great gift for students, teachers and school libraries. Learn how the scientific facts speak powerfully of an intelligent Creator, without whom life could never have begun. Learn how to know Him personally.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abiogenesis already living cells ancient Archeology atheistic atmosphere Beginning Was Information believe Bible billion break bricks called catalyze Cell Biology cell membrane cell’s chance chemical reactions claim clay coacervates complex copies created DNA and RNA DNA contains Donald Brownlee Encyclopedia entropy enzyme evidence evolution evolutionists evolved exist faith fool’s gold form in nature form proteins function gene Gitt God’s happen huge idea intelligent Creator intelligent design Isaiah Josh McDowell laboratory Law of Thermodynamics left-handed amino acids lipids living things Messenger RNA microscope Miller Miller’s experiment miracle molecular machines molecules natural selection necessary proteins nucleotides ocean Olsen organic broth Orgel oxygen planet pre-RNA primitive principle problem produced programmed prophecy protein folding Racemization Rare Earth real RNA replicating ribosome right-handed amino acid RNA world schoolbooks scientists Second Law shape simple simplest cell space specific Stanley Miller step substances taught
114. oldal - There's no use trying," she said: "one ca'n't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
151. oldal - He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
145. oldal - As a matter of fact, however, it may be stated categorically that no archaeological discovery has ever controverted a Biblical reference.
21. oldal - Time is in fact the hero of the plot. The time with which we have to deal is of the order of two billion years. What we regard as impossible on the basis of human experience is meaningless here. Given so much time, the "impossible" becomes possible, the possible probable, and the probable virtually certain.
151. oldal - He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.