Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Administration adopted amendments American Applause bales Bank bill Board Borough Broadway CALVIN TOMKINS Canal capital cent Chairman Chamber of Commerce Charles Commercial Education Commission Commissioner Committee on Commercial Congress contracts Corporation cost cotton crop December Department District dutiable E. H. Outerbridge Executive Committee exports Federal Foreign Trade freight gallons gentlemen Harbor and Shipping Honorable hospital important increase India industry interest Interstate Commerce Commission Jacob H January Jersey John Purroy Mitchel June June 30 labor legislation Leonor F Line manufactures meeting ment merchandise Municipal Murray Hulbert National operation pounds present President problem production proposed railroad rates representatives resolution Resolved Revenue River Secretary securities Senate taxation terminals Theodore Roosevelt tion tonnage tons Total treaty unanimously United vessels Wall St Wallace Reid Washington waterway Welding Ring William York Barge Canal York City
100. oldal - Whenever in the opinion of the Commissioner the use of inventories is necessary in order clearly to determine the income of any taxpayer, inventories shall be taken by such taxpayer upon such basis as the Commissioner, with the approval of the Secretary, may prescribe as conforming as nearly as may be to the best accounting practice in the trade or business and as most clearly reflecting the income.
28. oldal - Two of the original members shall be appointed for a term of one year, two for a term of two years, and one for a term of three years...
11. oldal - Know ye, therefore, that We, of our especial grace, certain knowledge, and mere motion do by these presents, for us, our heirs and successors, give and grant unto the said...
5. oldal - SOCIETY, and for the purposes aforesaid, and by the name aforesaid shall have perpetual succession and a Common Seal, with full power and authority to alter, vary, break, and renew the same at their discretion, and by the same name to sue and be sued, implead and...
27. oldal - The President shall preside at the meetings of the Board of Trustees when present, and shall perform the usual duties of that office. The Secretary shall keep true and careful minutes of the meetings, and perform such other duties as shall be assigned to him by the Board, the...
204. oldal - Dollars, and from every schooner and sloop One Dollar from the first day of November to the first day of April in every year in addition to the rate of pilotage established, as winter pilotage.
100. oldal - And be it further Resolved, That copies of this report and resolution be sent to the President of the United States, to the members of the Cabinet, to the members of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives, and to each member of the Senate Finance Committee now having the War Revenue Bill under consideration.
21. oldal - ... necessary in each instance to elect. At the first regular meeting in May, 1894, all of the foregoing Officers shall be chosen, and they shall hold office for one year, except as hereinafter provided. As soon as convenient after the election aforesaid, the VicePresidents so elected shall meet and divide into four classes, by allotment, of three to each class. The first class to serve for one year; the second class for two years; the third class for three years, and the fourth class for four years;...