Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action admit adopted ancient animals apostles appear believe Bible body called cause century character Christ Christians church common connection considered contained copies course creed critical denominations divine doctrine doubt employed entirely evidence examination existence expression fact faith feel Future genuineness give given Gospels Greek ground Hebrew idea important influence interest Jesus justification language learning less Luke manner Mark matter Matthew means mind Mode nature Norton object opinion original passages points present principles probably produced Protestant question reader reason received reference regard relation religion remarks respect result sacred Scriptures sect sense speak spirit stand suppose Testament thing tion translator true truth union United universal volume whole writers
125. oldal - Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men : forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God ; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
409. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an Article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
95. oldal - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
115. oldal - For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
387. oldal - But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
116. oldal - But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage ? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
123. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. Amen.
511. oldal - ANALECTA ANGLO-SAXONICA.— A Selection, in Prose and Verse, from Anglo-Saxon Authors, of various ages, with a Glossary. By Benjamin Thorpe, FSA A New Edition, with corrections and improvements. Post 8vo, cloth, 8s.
115. oldal - Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
94. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat : for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able, for ye are yet carnal : for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal and walk as men...