Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit appeared asked attention authority beautiful become believe better blessed bliss called cause character child Christian church conversation dear death delight divine effect enjoy entered EVANGELICAL evidence evil excite expression faith father fear feel felt gave give glory gospel grace happiness hear heard heart heaven holy honour hope hour human influence Jesus Christ John leave less Lewellin light live look Lord lost means mind minister Miss Roscoe moral morning mother nature never observed once opinions parents passed peace person pleasure poor pray prayer preach present principles produced received religion religious remarked replied Scriptures society sometimes soon soul spirit Stevens suppose thee things thou thought tion true truth understand unto village walk whole wish
4. oldal - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
14. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost, which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour, that being justified by his grace we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
7. oldal - Whosoever . therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
10. oldal - High Heaven, that heard the solemn vow, That vow renewed shall daily hear, Till in life's latest hour I bow, And bless in death a bond so dear.
4. oldal - Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a pharisee and the other a publican ; the pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican ; I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
8. oldal - We are accounted righteous before God, only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by Faith, and not for our own works or deservings.
10. oldal - HAPPY day, that fixed my choice On Thee, my Saviour, and my God! Well may this glowing heart rejoice, And tell its raptures all abroad.
4. oldal - Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches ; feed me with food convenient for me: lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.
7. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
2. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work : but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God : in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...