Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Amid angel answer appears approach ascend Behold birds blessed body breath bright bring brought called child close clouds death deep face fall fear feel field floating flowers give hand head hear heard heart heaven hill holy hope hour human Jesus keep labour land leave light live look Lord man's mark morning murder never night o'er observed pass peace perhaps person poor praise prayer present rest ring round Sabbath scenes seems seen shepherds ship side sight sing slaves smile song soon sound spirit spread spring steps storm stream sweet tears thee thine things thou thought toil trembling turn unto voice WALK wandering wave wind wing witness woods
148. oldal - Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer...
39. oldal - And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing.
153. oldal - And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them, saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
7. oldal - And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them : and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not : for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
207. oldal - And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow; and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still.
22. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
151. oldal - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
149. oldal - And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up : and, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.