Bankers' Magazine, Journal of the Money Market and Commercial Digest, 11. kötet
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
advance allowed amount annual appears Assurance average balance Bank of England bankers Banking Company bills called capital carried cent charges cheque Circulation coin compared consideration considered continued cotton course Court debts December decrease deposits Directors ditto dividend effect ending England establishment exchange Exhibition expenses fact fixed fund give given gold guarantee hands held important increase Institute interest Ireland issue Joint Stock June less letter loans lock London loss Manager manufactures March means meeting Messrs month notes notice obtained Old Bank operations paid parties past payment period person practical present principle Private produce profits question railway received reference respect result returns Scotch Scotland shareholders shares shut shut shut silver Stock taken trade Union United weeks whole
347. oldal - no action shall be brought whereby to charge any executor or administrator upon any special promise to answer damages out of his own estate ; or whereby to charge the defendant upon any special promise to answer for the debt, default, or miscarriage of another person...
726. oldal - Annals of the Coinage of Britain and its dependencies, from the earliest period of authentic history to the end of the fiftieth year of his present majesty King George III.
727. oldal - The Universal Cambist and Commercial Instructor, being a full and accurate Treatise on the Exchanges, Coins, Weights and Measures of all Trading Nations and their Colonies ; with an Account of their Banks, Paper Currencies, &c.
410. oldal - Act for further restraining the negotiation of Promissory Notes and Inland Bills of Exchange under a limited sum within that part of Great Britain called England.
351. oldal - ... for the plaintiff, leave being reserved to the defendants to move to enter a nonsuit.
146. oldal - Ireland a somewhat sustained effort has been made by " The Royal Society for the Promotion and Improvement of the Growth of Flax...
266. oldal - It would perplex the commercial transactions of mankind, if paper securities of this kind were issued out into the world encumbered with conditions and contingencies, and if the persons to whom they were offered in negotiation were obliged to inquire when these uncertain events would probably be reduced to a certainty.
363. oldal - The cause was then submitted to the jury, which returned a verdict for the plaintiff for the full amount of the policy, $5,000, with interest, upon which judgment was duly entered for the plaintiff, and the defendant brings error.
331. oldal - ... 4. In order to calculate the probability that an event already observed will be repeated any given number of times, the rule is, to divide the number of times the event has been observed, increased by one, by the same number increased by one and the number of times the event is to recur.
203. oldal - That is, when money is lent on a contract to receive not only the principal sum again, but also an increase by way of compensation for the use; which generally is called interest by those who think it lawful, and usury by those who do not so.