Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts affections angels appear asked authority Baron Swedenborg believe Bible body called cause charity Christian concerning conjugial consequence conversation dead death devils difference divine doctrine door earth enter evil extracts faith falses Father flesh former give given hand hath head hear heard heaven hell Holy houses humanity idea infants Jesus Christ John judgment kinds language leave light lived Lord mankind Matt Mediator mind mystery natural never Old Church opened person present principle reader reason receive region RELATION religion replied represented respecting resurrection right hand Scripture seen sense sent signified sins society souls speak spiritual world standing Swedenborgian tell thee things thou thought tion True Christ truth understanding unto various Verse whereas whilst wife wisdom words writings young
46. oldal - I have set the LORD always before me : because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth : my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell ; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life : in thy presence is fulness of joy ; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
63. oldal - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it, 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
47. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets : 15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
61. oldal - Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not : for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book : worship God.
58. oldal - For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God : and the dead in Christ shall rise first...
42. oldal - Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
66. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
41. oldal - Wherefore then serveth the Law ? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come, to whom the promise was made ; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator. Now a mediator is not a mediator of one ; but God is one.
18. oldal - For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height ; and to know the love of CHRIST, which passeth knowledge,...