Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron according Acts admit altar Apostles appear application appointed associated atonement authority baptism blessing blood body brethren brought called censer character Christ Christian church claims common communion connected continual derived discharge disciples dispensation divine earth efficacy employed enjoy enter essential established exercise existence fact faith Father feeling fire give given glory God's gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven high priest holy human incense individual institution interests Jesus Christ Jewish Jews kingdom lamb light living Lord mind ministers ministry nature never observance offered once passage peace perfect performed period Peter possessed prayers present priesthood principles privileges promises reason received reference religious respective rest rites ritual sacrifice sins soul spirit suffered supper temple Testament things thou tion true truth unto whole worship
38. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me ; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek ; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God ; to comfort all that mourn...
57. oldal - For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...
180. oldal - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost...
41. oldal - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone ; if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
157. oldal - Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
188. oldal - The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.
191. oldal - When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper. For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper : and one is hungry, and another is drunken.
155. oldal - These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.