Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
abstract acknowledgment action aforesaid agreement appointment assigns attorney authorized become benefit certificate charge commencement condition contained contract convey conveyance copy costs Court covenant created death debt deed deemed direction discharge documents easements effect enable entitled executed executors exercise expenses expressed fee simple Form freehold fund further give given grant heirs held hereby husband implied includes income indenture intended interest investments judgment land lease liability limited manner marriage married woman ment mentioned mortgage mortgagor necessary notice obtained operation otherwise paid parties payment person possession principal production provisions purchaser receipt receiver reference relating remains rent requisition respect Rules schedule section applies sell separate settled settlement share statutory subs sufficient tenant term thereof tion transfer trustees trustees or trustee unless vendor vested Vict wife writing
30. oldal - ... rights and advantages whatsoever appertaining or reputed to appertain to the land houses or other buildings conveyed, or any of them or any part thereof or at the time of conveyance demised occupied or enjoyed with or reputed or known as part or parcel of or appurtenant to the land houses or other buildings conveyed or any of them, or any part thereof.
289. oldal - Act had not passed), to pass and transfer the legal right to such debt or chose in action from the date of such notice, and all legal and other remedies for the same, and the power to give a good discharge for the same, without the concurrence of the assignor...
142. oldal - In the same transaction with respect to which a question of notice to the purchaser arises, it has come to the knowledge of his counsel, as such, or of his solicitor, or other agent, as such, or would have come to the knowledge of his solicitor, or other agent...
20. oldal - ... in writing or in print, or partly in writing and partly in print : (xvii.) Person includes a corporation : (xviii.) Her Majesty's High Court of Justice is referred to as the court.
233. oldal - For the purposes of this act, a person shall be deemed to be entitled to the possession or to the receipt of the rents and profits...
31. oldal - This section applies only if and as far as a contrary intention is not expressed...
155. oldal - ... sued, either in contract or in tort, or otherwise, in all respects as if she were a feme sole, and her husband need not be joined with her as plaintiff or defendant, or be made a party to any action or other legal proceeding brought by or taken against her ; and any damages or costs recovered by her in any such action or proceeding shall be her separate property ; and any damages or costs recovered against her in any such action or proceeding shall be payable out of her separate property, and...
167. oldal - ... the result of the action against the wife if jointly sued with him; and in any such action against husband and wife jointly, if it appears that the husband is liable for the debt or damages recovered, or any part thereof, the judgment to the extent of the amount for which the husband is liable shall be a joint judgment against the husband personally and against the wife as to her separate property; and as to the residue, if any, of such debt and damages, the judgment shall be a separate judgment...
129. oldal - A description or citation of a portion of an Act is inclusive of the words, section, or other part, first or last mentioned, or otherwise referred to as forming the beginning, or as forming the end, of the portion comprised in the description or citation.