Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angel asked baptized began behold believe Blessed blind bread bring brother brought called cast chief priests child Christ cometh commanded cried David dead death delivered departed devil disciples drink earth enter evil eyes Father fear feast followed fruit Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus answered Jesus said unto Jews John kill king kingdom knew laid light Lord LUKE MARK Mary Master MATTHEW mother multitude pass Peter Pharisees Pilate pray prophet receive saith unto say unto scribes seek seen sent servant shew ship sick Simon spake speak spirit spoken stone stood tell temple thee thine things thou hast thou shalt told took twelve unto thee Verily voice whole whosoever wife witness woman written
162. oldal - For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea ; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
186. oldal - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not, the Son of man cometh.
238. oldal - But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening and the day is far spent.
220. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand : and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews ! 30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
86. oldal - And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence and gave them to the host, and said unto him, 'Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
100. oldal - For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at, any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
186. oldal - For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
34. oldal - And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last : and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.