Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance afraid Almighty answer appear become behold believe blessed body brethren called cast character charity Christ Christian church coming command concerning condition consider continually creature cross curse darkness death discover divine duty earth eternal evil example expect fact faith Father fear feel gift give given glory God's gospel grace guilty hand happiness hath hear heart heaven High Holy Spirit hope Jesus Jesus Christ John Judge less light living look Lord man's means mind misery nature ness never obedience object offer once ourselves peace perfect perhaps persons possess prayer preach present promise reason receive Redeemer regard remember righteousness salvation saved Saviour seek servant sinner sins soul speak stand sufferings suppose thee things thou thoughts tion transgression true truth unto voice waiting whole
172. oldal - For as the rain cometh down, And the snow from heaven, And returneth not thither, But watereth the earth, And maketh it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, But it shall accomplish that which I please, And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
166. oldal - And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
102. oldal - What shall we then say to these things ? If God be for us, who can be against us ? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things ? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect ? It is God that justifieth.
4. oldal - For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves. Which show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the meanwhile accusing, or else excusing one another), in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
229. oldal - The sinners in Zion are afraid; Fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire ? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
159. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
156. oldal - And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not. And he was afraid and said, How dreadful is this place! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.
297. oldal - And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.