Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able answer appears archbishop Arminians authority believe bible bishop body called Calvin Calvinistic Canute cause Charles Christ church of England clergy concerning confession continued court crown death died divines doctrine doth duke earl Edward election Elizabeth English established faith fall Father favour free-will give given God's grace hand hath head Henry holy honour Ibid James Jesus John justification king kingdom late Laud learned letter living London Lord majesty martyr matters means mind never observe occasion once opinion papists persons popish predestination present prince prisoner protestant prove queen reason received reformed reign religion remarkable render respect Richard salvation says scripture seems sent spirit Strype suffered synod taken things thought tion true truth unto whole writings
17. oldal - Christ: in whom ye also trusted after that ye heard the word of truth the Gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed ye were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession unto the praise of his glory.
55. oldal - Women received their dead raised to life again ; and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance ; that they might obtain a better resurrection: and others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover, of bonds and imprisonment.
427. oldal - Will you, to the utmost of your power, maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion, established by law...
238. oldal - And he asked them of their welfare, and said, Is your father well ? the old man of whom ye spake ; is he yet alive...
23. oldal - By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac : and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead ; from whence also he received him in a figure.
99. oldal - Predestination to Life is the everlasting purpose of God, whereby (before the foundations of the world were laid) he hath constantly decreed by his counsel secret to us, to deliver from curse and damnation those whom he hath chosen in Christ out of mankind, and to bring them by Christ to everlasting salvation, as vessels made to honour.
290. oldal - Whosoever shall hereafter affirm, that any of the nine and thirty articles agreed upon by the archbishops and bishops of both provinces, and the whole clergy, in the convocation holden at London, in the year of Our Lord God one thousand five hundred sixty-two, for the avoiding of diversities of opinions, and for the establishing of consent touching true religion...
427. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law ? And will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England...
333. oldal - THE body of our Lord Jesus Christ, which was given for thee, preserve thy body and soul unto everlasting life ! Take and eat this in remembrance that Christ died for thee ; and feed on him in thy heart by faith with thanksgiving.
290. oldal - ... are in any part superstitious or erroneous, or such as he may not with a good conscience subscribe unto ; let him be excommunicated ipso facto, and not restored but only by the archbishop, after his repentance and public revocation of such his wicked errors.