Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore angels appear arms bear behold believe bless bliss blood bright bring Christ cross crown darkness dear death divine dwell dying earth eternal ev'ry eyes face faith Father fear feel feet flow foes give glorious glory gospel grace gracious guilt hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy hope Jesus join King Lamb land leave light live look Lord meet mind mourn nature never once pain peace pleasure poor praise pray prayer promise raise Redeemer reign rest rise round sacred saints salvation Saviour seek Selec shine sing sinners sins skies smile song soon soul sound spirit spread stand sure sweet tears tell thee thine things thou thou art thought throne truth tune voice wait
137. oldal - Are there no foes for me to face ? Must I not stem the flood ? Is this vile world a friend to grace, To help me on to God ? 4 Sure I must fight, if I would reign ; Increase my courage, Lord ; I'll bear the toil, endure the pain, Supported, by thy word.
320. oldal - Here's love and grief beyond degree, The Lord of glory dies for men ! But lo ! what sudden joys we see ! Jesus the dead revives again...
99. oldal - E'er since, by faith, I saw the stream Thy flowing wounds supply, Redeeming love has been my theme, And shall be till I die.
359. oldal - COME, ye sinners, poor and wretched, Weak and wounded, sick and sore, Jesus ready stands to save you, Full of pity, love and power. He is able, He is willing, doubt no more.
156. oldal - BLEST be the tie that binds Our hearts in Christian love ; The fellowship of kindred minds Is like to that above. 2 Before our Father's throne We pour our ardent prayers ; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one. Our comforts and our cares.
164. oldal - LORD, my best desire fulfil, And help me to resign Life, health, and comfort to thy will, And make thy pleasure mine. 2 Why should I shrink at thy command, Whose love forbids my fears ? Or tremble at the gracious hand That wipes away my tears...
35. oldal - BLOW ye the trumpet, blow The gladly solemn sound Let all the nations know, To earth's remotest bound, The year of jubilee is come ; Return, ye ransom'd sinners, home.
359. oldal - HOW firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord, Is laid for your faith in his excellent word ! What more can he say than to you he hath said, You who unto Jesus for refuge have fled...
127. oldal - Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, Ye ransomed from the fall ; Hail him, who saves you by his grace, And crown him Lord of all. 4 Sinners, whose love can ne'er forget The wormwood and the gall, Go, spread your trophies at his feet, And crown him Lord of all, 5 Let every kindred, every tribe, On this terrestrial ball.