Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
arms bless born brethren bright bring brother CHORUS Christ Concluded Copyright cross crown dark dear death earth faith fall fear feet Friend gain gather give Good-night hand hast hear heart homeward hope iour Je-sus Jesus John keep King land leave Let the Sav-iour light lone Look Lord Main meet Mighty morn Nearer ness night o'er On-ward once pass paths peace praise Pray prayer redeemed rest rise Rock rolled rose round safe saints SANKEY Saviour shine shore sing sleep song soon soul speed stand Star STEBBINS step Strong sweet tears Tell Thee Thine Thou thro tion voice wait wake ward watch wave
101. oldal - Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave: And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
100. oldal - Oh, say! can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming, Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
101. oldal - Blest with victory and peace, may the heavenrescued land Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation. Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just; And this be our motto :
40. oldal - Ashamed of Jesus! yes, I may, When I've no guilt to wash away, No tear to wipe, no good to crave, No fear to quell, no soul to save.
101. oldal - Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave, From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave, And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave, O'er the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.
101. oldal - In God is our trust"; And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave O'er...
108. oldal - How sweet from the green mossy brim to receive it, As poised on the curb, it inclined to my lips! Not a full blushing goblet could tempt me to leave it.
99. oldal - Of thee I sing ; Land where my fa - thers died, Land of the Thy name I love ; I love thy rocks and rills, Thy woods and Sweet free-dom's song ; Let mor - tal tongues a - wake, Let all that To Thee we sing ; Long may our land be bright With free-dom's...
110. oldal - I'll not leave thee, thou lone one! To pine on the stem; Since the lovely are sleeping, Go, sleep thou with them; Thus kindly I scatter Thy leaves o'er the bed Where thy mates of the garden Lie scentless and dead.