Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affliction Agrippa amidst apostle apostle's behold believe Bethsaida blessed ceremonial law Cesarea Chorazin Chris church comfort confess conscience cross of Christ death declaration delight desire despised divine grace divine Master doctrine doubtless Drusilla duty earth enabled enemies Ephesian Ephesus epistle eternity evangelist evil faith fear feeling Felix Festus friends Gentiles glory God's gospel grace guilty hear heard hearers heaven Holy Ghost honor hope hour human imagine instance Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews judge kingdom LECTURE live Lord Jesus Christ Lord's ment mercy Miletus mind minister natural heart ness never Paul Paul's perfect Pharisees pray prayer preach present prisoner promise racter reason Redeemer religion remarkable repentance righteousness Rock of ages salvation sanctified Satan Saviour scriptural sinner sins sorrow soul spake speak Spirit thee things THOMAS COMBE thou thren tian tion tism told truth tural unto verse word yourselves
38. oldal - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
185. oldal - Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come; that Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should show light unto the people and to the Gentiles.
189. oldal - For the king knoweth of these things before whom also I speak freely; for I am persuaded that none of these things are hidden from him; for this thing was not done in a corner.
150. oldal - For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes...
72. oldal - Mizpah ; for he said, The LORD watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.
49. oldal - When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die ; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
209. oldal - For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, saying, Fear not, Paul ; thou must be brought before Caesar ; and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
101. oldal - But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles : but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
43. oldal - And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all. And they all wept sore, and fell on Paul's neck, and kissed him, sorrowing most of all for the words which he spake, that they should see his face no more.