Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account Aldi Alex ancient Anecdotes anno antiquitates Argonautica biographical Bipont Britain British Catalogue Charles Christian Church Church of England Collection coloured containing copy descriptio Description Dictionary Discourses Dissert Dublin Earl Ecclesiastical edidit Edin Edinb Edinburgh edited Edward Ejusdem England English Engravings Essay Folio France French Ghem Greece Henry Henry VIII Heraldry Hist historiques History and Antiquities History of Scotland Idem illustrated India Ireland James King l'histoire Large folio large paper Latin Letters libri Lond Londini London Lord Lugd Memoirs Natural History Nichols's notes notis Œuvres Opera original Oxford Oxonii Paris Parisiis Persian Plates Poems Poetry printed Queen Rebus reign Religion Rerum Richard Robert Robt Roma Roman Romanorum royal 8vo Scotland Scottish Scripture Sermons Sicily Sir John sive Small 8vo studiis Soc studio Thomas Thos Topography translated Travels Treatise urbis veterum VIII Vita vols Voyage William
195. oldal - Strutt's Sports and Pastimes of the People of England; including the Rural and Domestic Recreations, May Games, Mummeries, Shows, Processions, Pageants, and Pompous Spectacles, from the Earliest Period to the Present Time.
126. oldal - London's Encyclopaedia of Agriculture: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. London's Encyclopaedia of Gardening: comprising the Theory and Practice of Horticulture, Floriculture, Arboriculture, and Landscape Gardening.
16. oldal - Evidence of the Truth of the Christian Religion derived from the Literal Fulfilment of Prophecy. By ALEXANDER KEITH, DD 37th Edition, with numerous Plates, in square 8vo.
129. oldal - An Inquiry into the Antient Greek Game, supposed to have been invented by Palamedes, antecedent to the Siege of Troy ; with reasons for believing the same to have been known from remote antiquity in China, and progressively improved into the Chinese, Indian, Persian, and European chess ; also two dissertations (i) on the Athenian Skirophoria, (ii) on the mystical meaning of the bough and umbrella in the Skiran rites,' London, 1801, 4to, plates, anonymous.
120. oldal - An Inquiry into the Origin and Early History of Engraving upon copper and in wood. With an account of Engravers and their works from the invention of Chalcography by Maso Finiguerra to the time of Marc
229. oldal - Yorke, beyng long in continuall discension for the croune of this noble realme, with al the actes done in both the tymes of the Princes, both of the one linage...
126. oldal - The Planter's Guide; or, a Practical Essay on the best Method of giving immediate Effect to Wood, by the Removal of large Trees...
395. oldal - An inquiry into the authenticity of various pictures and prints, which, from the decease of the poet to our own times, have been offered to the public as portraits of Shakspeare...
380. oldal - GESTA ROMANORUM ; or, ENTERTAINING MORAL STORIES, invented by the Monks as a Fire-side Recreation, and commonly applied in their Discourses from the Pulpit : from whence the most celebrated of our own Poets and others, from the earliest Times, have extracted their Plots.