Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts amongst angel antient apostles appears believe better called cause Christ Christians church Clemens Clerc concerning considered Constitutions death delivered disciples divine doctrine Epistle Eusebius evil false Father favour Gentiles give given gods gospel Grotius hand hath honour Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Josephus judge Justin kind king kingdom learned less lived Lord manner means mentioned Messias mind miracles Moses nature never notions observed opinion oracles Pagans pass passage perhaps persons Pharisees probably prophecies prophets quæ quam quod reason received rejected religion remarkable Roman says Scriptures seems sense speak Spirit suffered sunt suppose taken temple Testament testimony things thou thought tion true truth unto verses writers γαρ δε εν και
281. oldal - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put My words in His mouth ; and He shall speak unto them all that I shall command Him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which He, shall speak in My name, I will require it of him.
89. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
64. oldal - God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
228. oldal - Beware therefore, lest that come upon you, which is spoken of in. the prophets : Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish : for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.
76. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice
75. oldal - It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob, And to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, That thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
283. oldal - If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.
75. oldal - From the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same, my name shall be great among the Gentiles, and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering ; for my name shall be great among the Heathen, saith the Lord of Hosts.