Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Contemplations of the Saviour: A Series of Extracts from the Gospel History ...
Stephen Greenleaf Bulfinch
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
angel answered asked behold believe Blessed blind born brother called cast child Christ cometh command dark dead death departed disciples earth enter eyes faith Father fear feelings followed Galilee gave give glory hand happiness hast hath healed hear heard heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour HYMN Jerusalem Jesus Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John king kingdom knew light living look Lord Mary Master mind mother multitude never pass path peace Peter Pilate prayer present priests prophet receive REFLECTIONS rest rise round saith unto Saviour say unto seen sent servants sick sight Simon soul spake speak spirit spoken stand stood strength suffering thee thine things thou thou art thou shalt thought took turned unto thee Verily voice whole wilt woman worship
110. oldal - While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold, a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid. And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
137. oldal - Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, the King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.
143. oldal - Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw and believed. For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
90. oldal - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection and the life ; he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live ; and whosoever liveth and believeth in me, shall never die. Believest thou this ? She saith unto him ; Yea, Lord ; I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
47. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
124. oldal - Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
153. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And, while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel ; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
121. oldal - And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.