Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels answered Apostles appears authority baptism behold believe Bishop body called cast Christ Christian Church circumstances considered dead death disciples divine doctrine earth enter Evangelists evidence evil expression Father feast followed Galilee give given glory Gospel hand hath heard heaven Holy interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom learned Lightfoot Lord Luke manner Mark Mary Matt Matthew means mentioned Messiah miracles Moses nature notes object observed opinion original pass passage passover person Peter Pharisees present Priests probable prophecy prophet prove reason received refer resurrection saith unto Saviour say unto Scripture seems sent speak spirit supposed taken temple Testament thee things thou tion took truth whole women written
457. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come ; but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
348. oldal - I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased ; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
208. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.
476. oldal - Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 Saying, I have sinned, in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us ? see thou to that. 5 And he cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.
539. oldal - Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
441. oldal - After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
240. oldal - And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness, and every disease, among the people. 36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
395. oldal - Whether of them twain did the will of his father ? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.