The Anarchy of the Ranters, and Other Libertines: The Hierarchy of the Romanists, and Other Pretended Churches, Equally Refused and Refuted, in a Two-fold Apology for the Church and People of God, Called in Derision, Quakers. Wherein They are Vindicated from Those that Accuse Them of Disorder and Confusion on the One Hand, and from Such as Calumniate Them with Tyranny and Imposition on the Other ...
Mary Hinde, 1771 - 113 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Account affirm againſt alſo Anſwer Apoſtle appear appoint Aſſembly Authority bave becauſe believe Body Brethren bring called Caſes Cauſe Chriſtian Church of Chriſt Command concerning Conſcience contrary deny Difference divers Doctrines doth doubt Evil exerciſed Faith fall fame Spirit firſt follow fome gathered Gifts give given Goſpel Ground Hand hath Head Hearts hold holy infallible Jeſus judge Judgment keep lead leſs Liberty Light Lord Love Matter Meaſure meet Members ment Mind moſt moved muſt Name Nature needful never obey Occaſion Order Order and Government outward particular Paul Perſons Place plead poſitive Power Practice pretend Principles prove Quakers Reaſon received Reſpect Revelation ſaid Saints ſame ſay Scripture Secondly ſee Senſe ſet ſhall ſhould ſome ſuch ſuppoſed Teſtimony thee themſelves theſe theſe Things Things thoſe thou tion true Truth Unity unto Uſe Verſe walk Want wrong
93. oldal - The sting of death is sin ; and the strength of sin is the Law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
60. oldal - And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
98. oldal - And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
98. oldal - I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them...
60. oldal - For our comely parts have no need : but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked...
60. oldal - If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
22. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
14. oldal - And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.