Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Holy Mass, in Latin and English: With the Litanies of Our Blessed Lady ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2009
Agnus almighty Altar Amen beseech thee blessed John Baptist Chalice Christ our Lord Christe eleyson Christum Dominum nostrum Cœli Confiteor Deum Deus dicere dignus Dominus vobis erat eundum everlasting Father fays fiat Genetrix Gloria Patri glory Gospel grant gratias hæc heaven Hofanna Hoji holy Apostles holy Ghost honour ilium Introit Jesus Christ juventu Kneeling Kyrie eleyson Lamb libera lis peccata Lord have mercy Lord Jesus Christ Mass Mater meam meis Miserere nobis nostras oblation offer Offertory omnia omnibus omnipotens Oremus Pater Patre Patris peace plebs Post-Communion postolis praise pray prayers Priest quæ quam Queen quod quorum Re/p Regina Resp sacrifice sacrificium sæcula sæculorum sanabitur anima mea Sanc sancta Sanctorum says seech semper sins soul Spiritus sub tectum meum takest tantum die verbo thro thy holy thy Majesty thy mercy tibi tollis Peccata tuæ tuam tuis tuum U R Lord Virgin Virgo vitam vivis vouchsafe World without end
39. oldal - That was the true light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of Very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made; Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary And was made man; And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate.
25. oldal - FOR THIS is THE CHALICE OF MY BLOOD OF THE NEW AND ETERNAL TESTAMENT, THE MYSTERY OF FAITH : WHICH SHALL BE SHED FOR YOU AND FOR MANY, TO THE REMISSION OF SINS.
12. oldal - Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible : and in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only- begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages : God of God ; Light of light ; true God of true God ; begotten, not made ; consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were made...
13. oldal - And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets.
40. oldal - But as many as received Him, He gave them power to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in His name...
39. oldal - ... made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not.
9. oldal - CHRIST; O LORD GOD, LAMB of GOD, SON of the FATHER, that takest away the sins of the world, have mercy upon us.
9. oldal - God on high, and on earth, peace to men of good will. We praise thee ; we bless thee ; we adore thee ; we glorify thee. We give thee thanks for thy great glory, O Lord God, heavenly King, God the Father Almighty. O Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son.
48. oldal - Let us pray; Pour forth, we beseech thee, O Lord, thy grace into our hearts; that we, to whom the Incarnation of Christ, thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by his Passion and Cross be brought to the glory of his Resurrection. Through the same Christ, our Lord. Amen.