Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Account againſt alſo anſwered Apoſtles appear attend Authority bear becauſe behold believe Bleſſed called Chriſt Circumſtances coming Compare concerning continued Dead Death Diſciples Diſcourſe Divine effect Evidence Eyes Faith fall Father firſt follow Friends gave give given Glory Goſpel Grace Hands heard Hearts Heaven himſelf Honour Hour Houſe immediately important intimate Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John juſt Kingdom laſt Lives Lord Love Luke mall Manner Mark Maſter mean mentioned moſt muſt Name Nature Note obſerved Occaſion Perſon Peter Phariſees Place Power preſent Reaſon receive refer Regard render ſaid unto ſame ſay Sect ſee ſeems Senſe ſent Servants ſhall ſhould ſome Souls ſpeak Spirit ſuch ſuppoſe tell Temple thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou thought took uſed whole World XVIII XXII
112. oldal - And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
399. oldal - And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability ; and straightway took his journey.
31. oldal - But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. 26 The servant, therefore, fell down and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
392. oldal - For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
22. oldal - And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out : it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell...
135. oldal - And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day...
593. oldal - Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre and seeth the linen clothes lie, and the napkin that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes but wrapped together in a place by itself.
562. oldal - But the other answering rebuked him, saying, , Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this man hath done nothing amiss.