Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts amongst ancient answer apostles appears argument authority believe bishop called cause chapter character Christ Christian church circumstances concerning conduct consequence considerable considered converts death delivered divine doubt effect epistle established evidence existence expected express fact four give given Gospels hands hath human institution Jerusalem Jesus Jews John known labours letters lived Lord Luke manner Mark mean mind miracles moral nature never objection observe opinions original Paley particular passage passed Paul person possess preaching present principles probable produce profession promise proof proved published question reader reason received referred religion rules Saint Scriptures sect shew speaking story sufferings suppose taken Testament testimony things thought tion true truth unto whole writings written
53. oldal - Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ ; Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers ; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart ; With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men : Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
105. oldal - So shall he sprinkle many nations ; The kings shall shut their mouths at him : For that which had not been told them shall they see ; And that which they had not heard shall they consider.
88. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine ; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore, if thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
141. oldal - Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me; and, Because I go to the Father?
107. oldal - It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
20. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
134. oldal - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
134. oldal - And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord I believe; help Thou mine unbelief.