Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afflicted AUGUST bear bless breath bright cheer Christ Christian clouds cross crown dark death DECEMBER deep divine dwell earth edition eternal faint faith Father fear FEBRUARY feel feet flow gilt give glory grace grief hand happy hath hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour Illustrated JANUARY Jesus John JULY JUNE keep land life's light live look Lord MARCH mind never night NOVEMBER o'er OCTOBER pain pass path peace pilgrim poor praise pray prayer promise PSALM rest righteous rise saints Saviour seek SEPTEMBER shalt sigh smile song sorrow soul Speak spirit stand strength suffer sweet tears tell thee thine things thou art thou hast thoughts throne trouble trust turn unto voice vols wait walk weary weep wings
174. oldal - One adequate support For the calamities of mortal life Exists — one only; an assured belief That the procession of our fate, howe'er Sad or disturbed, is ordered by a Being Of infinite benevolence and power; Whose everlasting purposes embrace All accidents, converting them to good.
259. oldal - Mine is an unchanging love, Higher than the heights above, Deeper than the depths beneath, Free and faithful, strong as death. 5 " Thou shalt see My glory soon, When the work of grace is done ; Partner of My throne shalt be ; Say, poor sinner, lov'st thou Me?
77. oldal - THERE is no flock, however watched and tended, But one dead lamb is there ! There is no fireside, howsoe'er defended, But has one vacant chair ! The air is full of farewells to the dying, And mournings for the dead; The heart of Rachel, for her children crying, Will not be comforted ! Let us be patient ! These severe afflictions Not from the ground arise, But oftentimes celestial benedictions Assume this dark disguise.
282. oldal - We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers; remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father ; knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.
224. oldal - To me remains nor place nor time, My country is in every clime; I can be calm and free from care On any shore, since God is there.
177. oldal - SWEET the moments, rich in blessing, Which before the Cross I spend ; Life and health and peace possessing From the sinner's dying friend. 2 Here I'll sit, for ever viewing Mercy's streams, in streams of blood ; Precious drops ! my soul bedewing, Plead and claim my peace with God...
35. oldal - There is a day of sunny rest For every dark and troubled night ; And Grief may bide, an evening guest, But Joy shall come with early light.
87. oldal - If thou art worn and hard beset With sorrows, that thou wouldst forget, If thou wouldst read a lesson, that will keep Thy heart from fainting and thy soul from sleep, Go to the woods and hills! — No tears Dim the sweet look that Nature wears.
41. oldal - While place we seek, or place we shun, The soul finds happiness in none ; But with a God to guide our way, 'Tis equal joy to go or stay. Could I be cast where thou art not, That were indeed a dreadful lot ; But regions none remote I call, Secure of finding God in all...